The Role of the Operation Specialist is within Issuing Operations—Service Management and part of the global Wirecard support organization. Our mission is to continually support our services to meet and exceed customer expectations and contribute to the success of the Wirecard Business through the provision of timely, consistently high-quality and professional IT support.
We are looking for someone to work as a remote member of our operations team in Munich. This position operates from our offices in Athens, Greece.
- Develop and implement operational solutions/procedures in compliance with internal regulations (processes) and determine their impact on the support organization
- Assess and prioritize operational objectives (e.g. efficiency, costs, time)
- Initiate process improvements, the development of corrective actions and the support of troubleshooting initiatives
- Collaborate and coordinate with other internal departments (e.g. 3rd-Level Support, Sales, Product Management, etc.) that are involved with customer requests
- Define and use appropriate tools for Event & Alert Monitoring supporting the automated monitoring of systems and services
- Proactively and reactively identify application-related technical issues and analyze bugs
- Continually develop and improve our services and processes
- Take positive action to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in an IT-based environment and a good technical understanding of IT systems
- Business process management and project management skills
- General database knowledge (ability to write, execute, and understand SQL statements)
- Product knowledge (detailed knowledge of application specifics)
- Industry knowledge (knowledge of payment processing and payment flows)
- Background in event abd alert management, and experience with monitoring/alerting solutions are a plus
- Cloud experience is a plus
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.