Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in [Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg].
- Provide reception services ensuring visitors to our company are correctly signed in and appropriately welcome to our office.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing all office processes, handling mail, taking calls, and setting up meetings
- Organize office and team events
- Research, organize and book company-wide travel
- Plan and manage office services
- Key contact for office maintenance and office security contractors; ensuring insurance cover is in place
- Manage the disaster recovery and evacuation processes, including maintenance of procedures, audits, mandatory training, organization of fire drills, etc.
- Ensure the office is compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Degree in Office Administration or in a related field
- Long-standing professional working experience in a similar office manager role
- Be extremely well-organized and diligent, with excellent communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality and team player attitude even under stressful situations
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent business English (oral and written) essential; fluent German and French are a plus
What we offer
- The chance to define and set your own parameters in your field of work in the new Luxembourg entity of the Wirecard Group
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An exciting and dynamic working atmosphere in a highly-motivated team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.