Wirecard Singapore Pte Ltd have an opportunity for a Network Administrator to join us.
Working alongside our Infrastructure, security and desktop support teams in Singapore, you will provide support and guidance to the IT teams ensuring the effective management of our network devices. The candidate will be based in Wirecard Singapore’s office with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design, manage, optimize and automate multi-vendor Data Center & Enterprise networks.
- Work on projects and closely collaborate with internal departments, third parties or vendors.
- Work on daily network tasks like Firewall, Load Balancer & VPN changes – implementation & troubleshooting, etc.
- Network maintenance (software updates & upgrades, hardware refresh, hardening as per security policies, etc.) in accordance with the change management policies.
- Develop new and maintain the existing documentation (diagrams, job-aids, procedures, etc.)
- Participate in the weekly alternating 24/7 network on-call duty.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar, and/or network related certifications are a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in administration of complex network infrastructure, design, implementation and optimization, preferably in an ITIL and/or PCI-DSS driven environment.
- Professional level knowledge and experience with Cisco products (including but not limited to Cisco ACI, NX-OS, IOS, Cisco ISE, ASA Firewalls etc.).
- Professional level knowledge and experience with at least one of the following: BIG-IP F5 (LTM, BIG-IP DNS) or Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto PCNSE is a plus).
- Knowledge about Virtualization technologies and/or automation and network programmability tools is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn, easily adapt to new technologies and methods, solutions-based thinking;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Attractive Salary & Benefits!