You will be responsible for the merchant technical support. The support is primarily related to Wirecard’s acquiring and payment gateway services.
Your primary tasks in merchant support team include:
- Manage merchant’s implementations to Wirecard API, to ensure merchant deliverables are achieved according to agreed milestones.
- Get the knowledge for products and features and apply the knowledge to the merchant configuration.
- Provide resolution to new merchants for any problems that they are facing on timely manners.
- Liaise with sales, product and support teams to handle merchant boarding related enquiries.
- Ensure the merchant communication process are clearly documented.
- Ensure that all processes are being followed in compliance with legislation & policies where necessary.
- Perform post merchant setup verification.
- Liaise with BAs, Solution consultants regarding new product features.
- Provide constant and appropriate communication to internal and external stakeholders pertaining to merchant integration topics
- Regular internal reporting to reflect status of current onboarding tasks, dates, spend, barriers to ramp, issues and impact analysis.
- Manage the integration support team daily work flow.
- Build trust through approachability, responsiveness and follow through.
You are a strong communicator with substantial exposure in the payment card processing and/or merchant acquiring domain. You possess relevant industry experience with a major bank or PSP in a customer support or technical function. You have knowledge of and/or experience in software development and business processes, with exposure to industry-standard issue tracking systems (e.g. Atlassian JIRA). You excel at managing expectations from demanding customers or senior stakeholders. You are attentive to details while able to make the right decision quickly. You are a collaborative person with highest level of integrity.