Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Level 2 POS Technical Support Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
- Identify technical issue and all steps taken to resolve the issues with the stipulated SLA.
- Effectively troubleshoot each case and identify those that need to be escalated to a senior resource L3 to resolve.
- Work with Senior Technical Support Specialist to ensure any case needing escalation gets to the senior resource taking over the case with appropriate documentation and detail to effectively transit the case without inconvenience to the customer.
- Assist other departments or with special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- To participate in pre and post live POS solution implementation at merchant site that requires troubleshooting of terminal issues related to network or terminal software.
- Provide advisory to field service or hardware service team on the parameters to deal with terminal errors.
- Maintain technical knowledge regarding existing and newly released terminal software and hardware.
- Conduct sanity testing on the new software before release to the respective vendors.
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Analyze customer requests and escalate to other departments as needed.
- Recognize additional training needs and make recommendations to bridge knowledge gaps.
- Four year IT degree (MIS, Computer Science, IST, Systems Engineering) or relevant work experience and/or strong desire to learn and implement new technologies.
- Technical experience in terminal software, knowledge of database SQL queries preferred.
- Basic Networking & Project Management skills a plus.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt and quickly respond to changing needs/priorities.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies quickly.
- Ability to speak Cantonese to deal with HKG stakeholders
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure