Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Legal Counsel
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad variety of commercial agreements as a regional APAC role, mainly:
- Procurement agreements – IT Vendor focused, further covering any Wirecard procurement activities through APAC in close cooperation with Wirecard’s Vendor Management team and local procurement colleagues and management
- Cooperation agreements with Wirecard partners on a variety of topics
- General commercial agreements
- Review existing procurement agreements to ensure compliance with current business models, legislative and regulatory framework
- Develop new standard agreements to set the legal framework/procurement terms
- Constantly monitor the legislative and regulatory framework with regards to developments and changes
- Implement legislative and regulatory changes in existing (standard) documents
- Assist in developing training materials and provide training to different business functions to ensure awareness of legal, regulatory and contractual requirements etc.
- Evaluate outside counsel and brief, supervise and manage these, as required
- Escalate matters to the attention of the German Head of Legal Supplier and Partner Management, as required
- Actively contribute to the Wirecard Legal Team in APAC and globally in the development and evolution of knowledge management and processes
- At least 5 years PQE with experience within an international law firm or in-house legal department.
- Technical knowledge: Standard Office products and general technical interest (both in Wirecard’s solutions, but also in the services and products purchased from our vendors).
- Languages: English, other languages are a plus.
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure