You will support our company Acquirer Processing division through developing, enhancing and maintaining the applications in line with business requirements, regulations and future development.
The role will be involve supporting, designing and developing Accounting and Billing applications in Wirecard, a rapidly growing, global payment company.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this role requires frequent interaction with departmental end users, consultants, and third-party application vendors, in order to ensure that we deliver a quality finance/corporate systems application. The ideal candidate will bring robust experience in developing technical solutions and data processing in large volume financial systems.
This role will participate in various design discussions, create solution and design deliverables and develop technical solutions to implement the solution and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities.
This role will be reporting to the Merchant Billing Lead.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyze business requirements to enhance the existing financial systems as well as to develop new business supportive applications
- Prepare technical Solution Design document and evaluate development efforts;
- Code the program based on the Solution Design document and by using the standard programming procedures;
- Prepare and perform system tests based on the test plan and test script to ensure the program meets the requirements;
- Coordinate with 3rd-party vendors in enhancements design, testing, integration and support
- Continuously maintain the application to ensure its compliance with mandatory changes (regulations, upgrade releases, etc…)
- Production support and issues resolution
- Work with external vendor and internal functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part of the process design, propose a solution, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with any enhancement;
- Perform system maintenance, support, installations, upgrade and performance monitoring while providing functional guidance and direction;
- Run/Schedule production jobs, maintenance and modification of interfaces and reports, migration of new software releases, year-end support, system upgrades and general technical modifications;
- At least 5 years of similar working experience in application developer/software engineer/programming role.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Experience in accounting/billing system will be an advantage;
- Strong understanding of software engineering
- Understand software development life cycle and programming methodologies including programming techniques, programming tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology (N-tier architecture)
- Experience in technologies:
- Java 6,7,8 or later
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Batch, Data JPA, Web)
- JPA/Hibernate ORM, QueryDsl, JDBC
- SOAP, XML, XSD, JAXB
- REST, JSON
- Git and Mercurial DVCS
- Junit 4/5
- JSF (Primefaces), Angular + Typescript
- Apache Commons
- Linux, Docker, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Microsoft SQL
- HTML5, CSS3
- Altova Mapforce, XSLT
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.