This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, is technically capable, holds a deep desire to solve problems, and efficiently delivers high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position will report directly to the General Managers at Wirecard Luxembourg.
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Leading position for ensuring IT operations and handling all IT issues at Wirecard Luxembourg
- Demand and interface management in coordination with Group IT in Munich (Germany) and other company subsidiaries, especially in the UK
- Responsible for frictionless performance of IT infrastructure for Wirecard Luxembourg
- Manage application development in coordination with our UK team, including change and release management
- Monitor application performance and availability and ensuring timely reporting to Group IT
- Responsible for all IT processes and maintaining all required documentation according to the Luxembourg regulatory requirements (CSSF)
- Ensure technical support for management reporting at Wirecard Luxembourg and ad hoc reporting requests
- Manage the disaster recovery process in coordination with Group IT in Munich and company subsidiary in the UK
- Collaborate in group-wide projects
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or the equivalent combination of education, or several years of work experience
- Proven professional experience in IT operations, software engineering, software development processes, ideally with payment industry or banking industry background
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in IT auditing and in dealing with regulatory requirements for IT
- Profound skills and experience in business analysis as well as in project management
- Knowledge of COBIT; certification in ITIL is a plus
- Hands-on attitude
- Business English and German fluent, French is a plus
What we offer
- The chance to define and set your own parameters in your field of work in the new Luxembourg entity of the Wirecard Group
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An exciting and dynamic working atmosphere in a highly-motivated team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.