- Perform financial, operational, compliance and strategic audits, including development of audit programs, execution of internal controls testing, identification of risk and communication of audit findings.
- Perform audit assignments and project related audit assignments on request.
- Performing risk assessment and testing the internal control environment as well as review of business processes and internal controls using a risk based audit methodology.
- Identify discrepancies, weaknesses, regulatory or risk issues.
- Prepare corresponding reports, suggesting corrective actions or value-added recommendations.
- Completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Perform review and follow-up on remediation of findings from previous audits.
- Co-operation with Group Audit as member of group-wide audit teams for individual assignments.
- Support the Group Audit team in selected audit-related activities.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies, Group Audit procedures, the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and industry regulations.
- 2 - 5 years of similar working experience in Internal Auditing or External Auditing role with risk based audit skills based on the industries of financial institutions or payment services.
- Bachelor degree in accounting & finance or equivalent.
- Candidates with or in the process of getting professional certifications such as CPA or CIA is an advantage for this position.
- Very good knowledge of risk based audit, including planning, audit techniques, test and sampling methodologies involved in conducting audits.
- Proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls.
- Knowledge of local banking regulations would be an advantage and ability to research industry regulations when necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of self-confidence and assertiveness.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% annually.
Attractive Salary and Benefits