Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The role owner appreciates hands-on mentality and is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and on time. He or she actively enables and supports teams in close cooperation with senior management, ensuring the effectiveness of information-security-related processes and structures.
With a strong mandate, the Information Security Manager has a direct reporting line to the Executive Management of Wirecard Luxembourg and a functional reporting line to the Wirecard Global Information Security organization.
- Act as primary point of contact on internal and external inquiries with regard to information security at Wirecard Luxembourg.
- Act as Information Security Risk Coordinator (ISRCo)
- Consult and liaise with relevant stakeholders and senior management on information security.
- Take charge of the local adaption, implementation and documentation of the Wirecard Global Information Security Policy framework.
- Serve as project manager to coordinate the implementation of information-security-related processes, services, and tools.
- Support the execution of training initiatives and awareness programs as provided by Wirecard headquarters.
- The owner of the new position has a technical Bachelor or Master degree and/or a comparable qualification in Computer Science or similar qualification level.
- His/her track record shows 4+ years of professional experience, in particular in managing information security.
- He/she is able to translate information security requirements into the local business strategy, taking into account the individual demands of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. CSSF).
- In this role, he/she proactively gives advice to initiate and set up necessary processes on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Certified professional education i.e. on CISM, CISA, CISSP; PMP certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of payment service provider business-related standards, such as PCI-DSS, also experience in ISO 27001 and/or ISAE3402 framework.
- He/she has experience in working in an international and multicultural environment and in dealing with strong and loose matrix organizations.
- He/she has excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and manage stakeholders in the related environment to reach challenging goals.
- He/she is fluent in English, German and/or French is a plus.
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.