Job ID (JB 031)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE – Having wide ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
JOB COMPLEXITY – Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
SUPERVISION – Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Senior).
PROBLEM SOLVING – A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution is based on a broad base of business and technical knowledge.
PRIORITIZING/MULTI-TASKING – Ability to manage priorities in a matrix managed environment.
FACILITATION AND NEGOTIATION – Demonstrates the ability to stay on task and lead to results, maintain scope, and negotiate between differing objectives to arrive at consensus within timeframes given.
- Extensive knowledge of the Payment Industry.
- Must have some coding skill on any language.
- Good knowledge of PLSQL/Oracle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- · Strong technical background – Experience with ISO 8583 protocol, SOA, SQL and Programming.
- · Experience with common payment industry oriented tools e.g. VTS, FinSim, MCPS, MAS and so on.
- · Good knowledge of the card payments industry and the international card payment schemes, chip-card (EMV contact and contactless) and mobile payment technology, including NFC contactless and Secure Elements.
- · Experience with payment scheme oriented certifications.
- · Working knowledge of full transaction cycle (Authorization, Clearing and Settlement, Dispute Management and so on).
- · Knowledge of card personalization and key management/cryptographic is a plus.