- Construct the mid to long-term HR plan alongside with the VP, Human Resources.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures and initiatives to facilitate the group's business expansion within Asia Pacific.
- Develop and implement regional bench-marking based on current market trends (i.e. compensation, health and welfare programs).
Management of HR Operations
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness through continuously updating tools, software and frameworks;
- Responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day HR operations including on-boarding, hiring process, employee relations, performance management, staff retention and exit interviews;
- On-going support for HR operations in other APAC offices;
- Over-seeing recruitment as per approved cost centre budget and the organisations' defined salary range(s);
- Manage staff feedback, requests, complaint and escalate to Management if necessary;
- Review and harmonization of fringe benefits for existing and new entities;
- Working on the induction of new hires including presenting at the new starter orientation;
- Act as a key HR partner to departmental heads and management to support HR operations and HR-related matters;
- Work along-side with HR team to develop continous improvements on HR policies and team-engagement activities;
- Draft and update policies and letter templates to ensure compliance to changing employment legislation and practices;
- Ensure that exiting employees are managed appropriately including notifications and conducting exit interviews.
- Ensuring compliance of employee data and files through regular review and audit;
- At least 6 years working experience within HR function in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with HR technology and strong IT skills with Microsoft Office suite
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility to change
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good attention to detail.
Attractive Compensation and Benefits