The incumbent provides administrative support and coordination for the full spectrum of HR functions and supporting the HR team.
- Provide support as coordinator / administrator to the HR team for full-spectrum of HR functions such as recruitment, reporting, payroll, employees’ benefits, leave administration, training & development and performance management
- Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database, organization charts and personnel files.
- Attending to and monitoring of various MOM matters such as employment pass application, renewals, visa applications, etc
- Ensure and prepare all official HR correspondences such as Promotion, Increment, Transfer, Certification letters, etc to the employees on time
- Administer and process any training requests and submission of training grants and maintain training records
- Keep abreast of all legal and statutory requirements and ensure compliance with local labour laws.
- Plan, organize and make arrangements for Company events.
- Any other HR-related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Diploma in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience as a HR coordinator or relevant human resources experience
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Must be familiar with local employment laws
- Meticulous, able to multi-task, good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word applications
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR