We are currently looking for a HR Administrative Assistant to support our HR team and manage our office so that all employees to conduct their daily responsibilities in a comfortable and well-maintained environment.
As HR Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for office daily activities, focal point of contact in all office related matters as well support for Human Resource department activities as assigned.
Main Job responsibilities:
Expatriate and Immigration
- Handle and liaise with the expatriate/agents/immigration officers for EP/DP/PVP/APEC card Application, Renewal, Transfer endorsement and cancellation document related matters
- Responsible go to Expats Cyberjaya/ Putrajaya Immigration Department if there is necessary submission/collection expatriate document
- Liaise with Account Department for expats claim payment/ processing fee and etc
- To coordinate on-boarding process i.e. logistic arrangement, workstation, stationary, access card, office equipment etc.
- Responsible to C&B related administrative task i.e. monthly staff flexi-benefit claims, in a timely and orderly manner
- Handle incoming company mail/parcel & distributions/ Post and Courier documents when necessary
- Receive and welcome visitor, open door when there is doorbell and provide general support to them.
- To assist in general administrative support such as dealing with third party service providers/vendors / hotel reservation
- Assist & follow up on the payment processing in regards to office utilities, office facilities & supplies.
- Any ad hoc assignment
- Assisting in HR Engagement, fun activities and activities for company events as needed/staff welfare such as Friday breakfast food (every week), team building, company annual dinner
- To coordinate new staff on board process i.e. logistic arrangement form, thumbprint, workstation, stationary, access card, cabinet key etc.
- Responsible to all Human Resource Administrative task i.e. monthly leave record, monthly staff flexi-benefit claims, insurance claims, staff MC slip keeping, Socso Claim in a timely and orderly manner
- Assist in company insurance matters especially for Group hospitalization & surgical/ Group personal accident/ Travel insurance
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
- Strong communicator in written and spoken English;
- Preferable candidate with 1 year experience in office administration or HR administration; Fresh graduate or internship is encouraged to apply too
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft office (Ms Word & Excel)
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment;
- Proactive & good interpersonal communication skill
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload;
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;