You will be responsible of managing our Finance APAC Shared Service Centre (SSC) through introducing new improvements, implementing and maintaining the finance operations processes in line with business requirements, regulations and future development.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this role requires frequent interaction with our APAC entities, auditors, and third-party application vendors, in order to ensure that we deliver a quality financial support to our APAC entities. The ideal candidate should have experience in setting up a newly finance SSC and leadership experience in managing & coaching an accounting team of 15-20 people.
The role will be reporting to Regional Head of Finance, Accounting & Controlling Asia Pacific.
Key Responsibilities :
- To run the shared service centers ;
- Create and execute a clear strategy for SSC
- Responsible for financial and operational performance of SSC
- Ensure customer satisfaction by leading the collaborative development of service level agreements, adhering to those agreements and monitoring costs, quality and timeless
- Creating and driving effective people strategy, organisation model, talent development strategy and engaged culture
- Implement processes and train personnel to deliver high quality financial support to the APAC entities;
- Establish clear reporting lines and support to the team;
- Develop and upskill the team;
- Act as a key member of the Regional Finance function;
- Experience of 10-15 years in Financial Management;
- Experience in setting up SSC is highly preferred;
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to fully integrate into the team;
- Collaborative and measured management style;
- Experience in multinational organisations;
- Previous experience of establishing and running shared services center with a significant change agenda;
- University degree and qualifications in accountancy
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.