Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The role of the Head of Professional Services (PS) MEA is to lead the regional professional services department in order to deliver client projects within the established global delivery framework. The role is client-facing in nature and requires forming close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Line manager (m/f) of the PS MEA department (overall budget responsibility), consisting of (Senior) Project Managers, Senior Solution Consultants, and (Senior) Test Managers across multiple geographies
- Building up and maintaining project delivery standards for regional project teams
- Delivery and supervision of highly complex, innovative, international project implementations in the area of payment card issuing, acquiring, PSP, value added services, and mobile payments from pre-sales until launch on-site, through training of local staff and the Professional Services global delivery framework
- Establishment of new processes for the respective countries and new implementations to ensure proper handover from the project phase to the operations team after successful launch
- Engaging and interacting with strategic partners in the region within established framework agreements, e.g. card schemes (e.g. Visa and Mastercard), personalization bureaus (e.g. Idemia and Gemalto) as well as the Wirecard global BIN sponsor network
- Liaison with relevant product and project teams within Wirecard Group on best practices, project methodology, and product definition, especially other Professional Services teams and Product Management departments
- Building and management of relationships with Wirecard regional sales units in order to ensure broad market exposure of the Wirecard solution portfolio
- Presenting Wirecard products and solutions both internally and externally (e.g. at in-house exhibition, industry events, congresses, etc.)
- Development and mentorship of team members within the department to form highly-trained individuals that ensure in-quality, at-cost, and in-time project delivery
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or management information system
- Experience (minimum 8 years) in a leading role in complex and highly time-critical software implementation projects for level-A clients
- Experience in the payments industry at a leading bank, processor, or other technical service provider
- Experience in multi-project and program management within the payments industry
- Hands-on mentality while keeping focus on strategic objectives
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great moderating and negotiation skills
- Experience in Scrum for internal processes as well as Waterfall for external processes
- Ability to structure complex tasks
- Ability to travel to for client projects across the MEA and India region
- Fresh ideas and the ability to think outside the box in helping us to develop innovative software solutions corresponding to our motto of “Making Payment Happen”
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives, and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.