Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payments and banking? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
Wirecard Group, based Munich, Germany is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white-label solutions for payment and banking innovations.
PT Aprisma Indonesia is leading transaction banking platform provider in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Aprisma’s Customer Implementation Department is driving customer success by implementing customized transaction banking solutions in-time and providing highest quality standards.
To strengthen our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia we are seeking to recruit:
- Establish, develop and continuously improve implementation of best practice processes for project delivery in regional customer implementation team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Inspire, lead, recruit, hire, train, and mentor cross-functional team (30-50 people) consisting of project management, software engineering, quality assurance and business analysts teams that implement custom transaction banking solutions.
- Lead and coach team members to form a regional team of highly-trained individuals to ensure in-quality, at-cost and in-time delivery of projects.
- Work closely with management of Project Management, Software Engineering, Quality Assurance and Business Analyst units in Aprisma Jakarta headquarters.
- Building and managing relationships with Wirecard’s regional sales units in order to ensure broad market exposure of Transaction Banking solution.
- Liaising with relevant product and project teams within Wirecard Group.
- Create an inclusive, positive work environment where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- 10+ years of experience a leading role in complex and time critical software implementation projects at A level clients.
- Hands-on mentality while keeping focus on strategic objectives and you should feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment.
- Large systems software design and development experience, including experience in building web and native mobile applications plus backend systems based on Java is a plus.
- Experience in banking industry is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics or similar education from reputable university.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding interpersonal skills are a major plus for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Attractive Salary & Benefits!