At Wirecard, the business associated risks are under the responsibility of Risk Management department. Sits inside the Risk Management, Business Monitoring function is responsible for day-to-day control of business risk profile change and ensure the product and services offered by our clients are compliant with Wirecard policies. This is not limited to increasing/decreasing processing parameters, suspending accounts, placing a reserve or delaying settlement until the risk review can be completed. In addition, the function is responsible for the initiating, updating, and maintaining regular risk reporting to ensure sound portfolio management practise.
Heading the Business Monitoring function, the position will be looking after Wirecard acquiring business covering APAC, Middle East and Russia jurisdiction, ensuring proper risk control are embedded in the daily practice and business are compliant with local regulations and payment schemes requirements.
Reporting to VP of Risk Management, the position will be the key contact for handling any disruption arisen from business changes, handling ad hoc projects, and ensuring smooth monitoring operation at daily basis. It will be responsible for enhancing the monitoring risk strategy, providing clear guidance to the team, and improving the monitoring policies and procedures.
- Ensure merchants are compliant with the contractual agreement with Wirecard, and their business activities are comply with our policies and requirements.
- Ensure portfolio risks are properly mitigated and are transparent to Wirecard management via regular and timely reporting.
- Ensure best monitoring solutions are implemented to support risk operation.
- Co-operate with internal teams to support the merchant boarding process in an efficient manner.
- Support Risk, Fraud and Compliance functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution.
- Participate in audit compliance and support operational excellence initiatives
- Support the function to maintain and improve merchant monitoring policies and procedures
- Encourage a proactive, result driven, quality focused, challenge taking culture within the team
- 7 years and above relevant experience in risk management function.
- Comprehensive knowledge in payments and card acquiring / issuing schemes
- Sound understanding of financial regulatory environments across the region
- Experience in portfolio management and risk reporting
- Excellent communication skills and effective interaction with management, internal and external clients
- Advanced knowledge in financial statements
- Excellent data querying and management skills
- Strong prioritization and execution skills
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to learn and adapt to new risk management tools
- Attention to detail
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to travel 10% of the time
Attractive Benefits and Salary!