Your primary role is overseeing day to day merchant acquiring settlement activities. You will need to monitor our merchant payment transactions using our internal and external systems. Your goal is to ensure speed and accuracy of our settlement process.
Your will be performing the following:
- Monitor daily transaction data and alert if any abnormality observed;
- Update the payment schemes (Visa/MasterCard/Enets) listing into our banking Listing file daily;
- Download the bank statement to reconcile the Merchant settlement;
- Monitor reports of payment schemes’ Incoming & Outgoing files is sent out successfully, therefore ensuring reconciliation/ settlement is correct and accurate;
- Liaise with Sales Operations for any problems or discrepancies arising from the reports;
- Liaise with Merchant Unit when discrepancies of transactions happened;
- Ensure merchant payment is balanced by reconciliation of GL closing balance account against reports from our settlement system;
- Clarify and trace problems of merchant payment complaints from customers, and make appropriate action/ adjustment;
- Follow-up complaints received by updating to various internal departments, including Finance and Sales Operations;
- Handle any problems which have risen, and find rational solutions within set time-frame to customers.
You have the natural ability to express yourself in a logical, structured and rational way. You love working with numbers and delivering quality work. And You have expert knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access etc). You also keep a curious mind and rational outlook, always searching for the cause or logic behind something. Finally, you are self-motivated and likes to achieve success in a team.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.