As a Functional Tester, you will support our Information technology team and Business Analyst team through by oversees the entire development process, which includes user acceptance testing, from start to finish.
The successful candidate must have experience in conducting test such as performance testing, functionality, regression and review technical documents to ensure to ensure a consistent and high quality end-product is delivered to users and will be critical for the overall health of the project.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Information Technology.
Main job responsibilities:
- Review Functional Specifications and Technical Documents to provide meaningful feedback to Business Analyst.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs during SIT and UAT.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Be able to create test plans according to the requirements and to execute these test plans independently.
- Work closely with Product owner and team to translate requirement into test cases and recommend solutions to improve the product usability and quality
- Work closely with Business Analyst to clarify gaps found during testing.
- Work closely with Developer in analyzing and resolve any defects found during testing.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Analyze reported problems and identify the root cause, then provide solution and assess the effort to fix the problems.
- At least 3 years of similar working experience in QA or Software tester role.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Candidates with exposure to User Acceptance / Front-end Testing role will be preferred.
- Those with minimal programming background will have an advantage.
- Have knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and perform UAT/QA testing (i.e.: Functionality, Regression, Stability, and Performance Testing).
- Strong prioritization and execution skills.
Details oriented, have a passion to learn and committed to self-improvement
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.