Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
To provide product enhancements (new features and functionality) based on the product roadmap for our new product – Wirecard Payment Simulator. Eventually provide product maintenance and support to customers, including answering queries, fixing faults and conducting training.
Position: Full Stack Developer
- Manage the SDLC process following Wirecard’s Software Development Framework (SDF) methodology.
- Liaise with the Architect to comply with the design/solution
- Create and maintain technical documentation using the defined document templates as per the SDF.
- Assist in estimating the level of effort (LOE) required to implement a solution.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly understood and documented.
- Create/change scripts related to new development work
- Perform unit testing and debugging
- Identify, document and communicate risks and issues that can impact the project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Provide on-site training on software functionality, as required.
- Manage the Maintenance and Support (M&S) queue for assigned customers via the JIRA system.
- Complete weekly reports (timekeeping, project status etc.).
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js, Django and Python as a full stack developer
- Strong exposure to REST architectures
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL. Perfect understanding of SQL
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Selenium, and pytest
- Windows background, Linux and UNIX
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal to work with customers at various levels of the organisation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Extensive, referable career experience in similar projects and industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- To take ownership of agreed personal project objectives, timelines and deadlines.
- To manage assigned work to ensure it is completed on time and to budget.
- To complete administration tasks within established timelines.
- To share information and work with other developers to produce an integrated solution.
- To be accountable for the time taken to achieve milestones.
- To work in alignment with the vision and values of the company.
Key Abilities Required:
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed – great time and task management skills
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate and respond quickly, pleasantly and positively to requests
- Ability to communicate/interact with people at all levels i.e. management, customers, and Wirecard personnel
- Demonstrate confidentiality and discretion in all dealings
- High level of drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to share information openly with the team and encourage diversity of opinion
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure