Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Fraud Manager
- Understanding of fraud management platforms, & setup of rules with respect to transaction trends and/or patterns to detect possibility of merchant fraud and consumer fraud using relevant risk platforms
- Understanding of payment gateways and ability to interpret and analyse complex transaction (authentication, authorization, tokenization data) and identify patterns, trends, and make independent decisions on fraud risk strategies utilizing this analysis.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry expertise regarding payment gateways, payment fraud, Visa/MC risk products (3D-Secure, AVS, etc.), emerging trends and technologies within the payments industry
- Partner and provide subject matter expertise, guidance, and best practices to clients/customers/teams in relation to fraud monitoring and prevention
- Understands scheme rules and regulations and monitors fraud and chargeback thresholds set by card scheme programs (VCMP, VFMP for Visa and ECP, GMAP for Mastercard as example)
- Provides consultation to end-merchants with regards to setup and maintenance of fraud prevention rules
- Provides timely feedback to Management with respect to portfolio performance and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in payments, payment risk and risk product(s)
- Experience configuring & interpreting results from risk products/ fraud systems used to detect fraud – related experience from a fraud detection vendor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Visa and Mastercard Risk Products (including 3D-Secure, AVS, VAA etc.)
- Ability to understand the risk associated with different payment models and setup – Understanding of PCI-DSS (and/or related credentials/ certifications) is a plus.
- Knowledge of data analysis and/or mining tools – Experience in R language is a plus.
- Strong independent strategic thinking, outstanding verbal and written communication, presentation and analytical skills with an ability to deliver results, communicate complex concepts and results.
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure