In Wirecard we are constantly looking for high performing individuals to join our dynamic and rapid expanding teams! If you are shortlisted, you will get the opportunity to work in the APAC Head Office in Singapore.
As the leading software and IT specialist in international payment solution & services provider, Wirecard AG offers more than 34,000 customers state-of-the-art technology solutions for payment processing and issuing products, transparent real time reporting services, and support in developing their international payment strategies: offline, online or mobile.
Worldwide offices include UK, US, Dubai, Germany, Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, India, HK/Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, and many more
Today Wirecard is seeking a skilled fraud management professional with extensive experience in payment systems, executing within high performing fraud operations, implementing strategic business approaches and initiating systems/processes to reduce or mitigate fraud and related risk trends.
- Understanding of fraud management platforms, & setup of rules with respect to transaction trends and/or patterns to detect possibility of merchant fraud and consumer fraud using relevant risk platforms
- Understanding of payment gateways and ability to interpret and analyse complex transaction (authentication, authorization, tokenization data) and identify patterns, trends, and make independent decisions on fraud risk strategies utilizing this analysis.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry expertise regarding payment gateways, payment fraud, Visa/MC risk products (3D-Secure, AVS, etc.), emerging trends and technologies within the payments industry
- Partner and provide subject matter expertise, guidance, and best practices to clients/customers/teams in relation to fraud monitoring and prevention
- Understands scheme rules and regulations and monitors fraud and chargeback thresholds set by card scheme programs (VCMP, VFMP for Visa and ECP, GMAP for Mastercard as example)
- Provides consultation to end-merchants with regards to setup and maintenance of fraud prevention rules
- Provides timely feedback to Management with respect to portfolio performance and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in payments, payment risk and risk product(s)
- Experience configuring & interpreting results from risk products/ fraud systems used to detect fraud – related experience from a fraud detection vendor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Visa and Mastercard Risk Products (including 3D-Secure, AVS, VAA etc.)
- Ability to understand the risk associated with different payment models and setup – Understanding of PCI-DSS (and/or related credentials/ certifications) is a plus.
- Knowledge of data analysis and/or mining tools – Experience in R language is a plus.
- Strong independent strategic thinking, outstanding verbal and written communication, presentation and analytical skills with an ability to deliver results, communicate complex concepts and results.
To Recruitment Agencies: Take note that Wirecard does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.