Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Finance Manager
- Finance responsible for all finance aspects relating to Country / Legal Entity.
- Business Partner to Country Managing Director (“MD”) / General Manager (“GM”).
- Country / entity financial analysis and finance operations.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance matters including tax related matters.
- Cash Management.
- Liaise with SSC team.
1. Responsible for Country/ Legal Entity P&L
- Maintain financial files / records and ensure timely delivery of monthly figures.
- Prepare and review monthly reporting package prior to submission to region.
- Prepare variance / financial analysis on monthly basis.
- Ensure timeliness of monthly, quarterly and year-end closes in alignment with regional finance.
2. Business Partner to Country Managing Director (“MD”)/ General Manager (“GM”).
- Conduct monthly meetings with country MD and / or GM to review entity performances
- Provide support to country MD or GMs for finance & admin related matters (ad-hoc).
- Financial Analysis (legal entity & vertical by revenue streams).
- Work closely with the country MD / GM in relation to budgeting and business planning exercises.
- Provide support to country MD or GMs for finance related matters (ad-hoc).
3. Oversee Tax, Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Ensure timeliness in Statutory and Taxation reporting and submissions.
- Liaise with auditor on preparation and timely completion of statutory audits.
- Coordinate with Tax Agent and Regional Tax Manager on tax submissions.
- Quarterly review for GST / VAT reporting.
- Drive local and group audits including liaising with external and internal auditors.
4. Cash Management
- Prepare and submit entity level cash overview to Regional Treasury.
- Prepare and submit monthly Funding Request/ Liquidity Forecast to Regional Treasury.
- Manage intra-company transfer of fund from foreign currencies bank account.
5. Liaise with SSC
- In collaboration with SSC, carry out daily finance operational activities.
- Act as a country / entity point of contact for all accounting / finance matters (point of contact for SSC for cost centers, project codes, accounting entries).
- Review journal entries posted by SSC.
- Review bank and balance sheet reconciliations prepared by SSC.
- Minimum 6 years of accounting, finance and reporting experience.
- Business partnering experience is essential.
- Accounting background required.
- Independent and able to meet reporting deadline.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders and managing direct reports.
- Experience with managing statutory audits.
- Experience in the Payment industry is a plus.
- Attractive benefits
- World leading listed organization
- Excellent learning opportunities