As a Field support technician, you will support our Wirecard business operations through servicing and providing technical supporting our customers by executing technical deployments and installation of POS terminal machines at client-onsite and offsite.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Product Platform Support & Services.
Main job responsibilities:
- Assist store in-house repairs on our terminal machines and coordinate repairs to service provider on certain repairs.
- Assist helpdesk to attend technical calls when there is a level 1 enquiries regards to troubleshooting/technical repairs when necessary.
- Perform on-site visits to customer for terminal installations or repairs.
- Provide on-site training or through phone for customers to guide them on product usage.
- Assist workshop to configure parameters or application download.
- Perform software or hardware testing on terminals
- Prepare acknowledgement reports for site-visits and customer request.
- Assist on workshop and warehouse packing when needed
- Perform key loading in banks.
- At least 1 years of similar working experience in technical support role or equivalent
- SPM and Diploma in an discipline.
- Good communication skills in English an Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write in organised and orderly manner for reports.
- Friendly and helpful personality to assist customers
- Willing to learn and able to take new challenges
- Must be able to travel within Malaysia on short notice.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.