As a Director of Sales (SFI), your primary role is to develop effective financial institutions relationships and lead the development of regional strategic plans based on the company’s growth objectives and directions. You will drive effective long-term relationship activities with Merchants by partnerships, marketing and any other activities that can achieve the goal.
This position will be reporting to the VP Sales & Relationship, Financial Institutions.
You will be the key support our Corporate/Transaction Banking Solutions team through developing, enhance and maintain application in line with business requirement, regulation and future development.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Relationship Management, Sales Fintech and Financial Institutions.
Main job responsibilities:
- Acquisition of sales with national and international banks in Asia Pacific.
- Identify and analyse customer requirements and examine feasibility based on the Wirecard Group´s complete product and solution range.
- To lead the whole sales process at decision-making level – including price, preparation and handling of contract negotiations; calculation, development and follow-up of complex. quotations, tenders and agreements.
- Ensure successful project launch for customers and all stakeholders.
- Responsible for meeting key revenue and earnings figures.
- Proactively manage sales process that advances performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Represent FI & Fintech vertical at conferences and events.
- Create winning presentations; participate in industry fairs, congresses as well as sales events.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and a proven track record in banking environments, financial services or IT related industries.
- Distinctive network in banking & payments in the region.
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English, fluency in one other European. language is an advantage.
- Analytical and qualitative skills, with proven negotiation capacity.
- Understand and work with legal and financial documentation.
- Proactivity and hunger for success.
- Passionate about digitization, technology and financial innovation.
- Team player – must be able to collaborate in a virtual team, coordinating the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements, have a high degree of commitment and flexibility.
- Excellent MS Office skills, willing to travel.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.