We are currently looking for a Customer service representative to support our operations team and managing the daily technical queries by liaison with relevant teams till the completion of getting the customer’s issue is successfully resolved.
Our customers are merchants using Wirecard’s platform. They range in size from SMEs to large institutions.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, e-mail replying and helpdesk inquiries.
- Responsible for first response in answering, commenting and replying to open incidents in the help desk.
- To login cases received with ticket numbers.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority and forward tickets to respective technicians.
- Update, follow-up and close job tickets as needed.
- Update on Company contacts on the system.
- Troubleshoots terminal malfunctions and corrects them as directed by operation manuals, or team leads.
- Guide merchants on operating the terminal.
- Ability to provide merchant with outstanding customer care and service at all times.
- To reply emails regarding on different accounts.
- To send out daily reports at the end of the day.
- Perform filing as required on daily basis.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Has delivered in a similar role such as customer service role or etc.
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, example : EXCEL (or equivalent productivity software).
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment
- Has a good customer service mind-set which is crucial in handling demanding customers
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload.
- Prior-merchant support experience will be advantageous for this position