We are currently looking for a Customer service representative to support our operations team and managing the daily technical queries by liaison with relevant teams till the completion of getting the customer’s issue is successfully resolved.
Our customers are merchants using Wirecard’s platform. They range in size from SMEs to large institutions.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Act as a representative to our operations team to troubleshoot customer’s technical queries and try to solve any issues regards to our products and services.
- Liaise with the field product service teams on the terminal malfunction and schedule for technical maintenance visits.
- Coordinate our Field Services team to expedite timely technical integration of customers with Wirecard’s platform.
- Attend calls from customer and escalate problem to related parties as per Operations Manual.
- Work closely with supported resources to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Has delivered in a similar role such as customer service role or etc.
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, example : EXCEL (or equivalent productivity software).
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment
- Has a good customer service mind-set which is crucial in handling demanding customers
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload.
- Prior-merchant support experience will be advantageous for this position
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.