We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Compliance Manager.
As part of the Card Network Compliance team, this function ensure adherence to applicable regulations and standards by setting the policies which cover Compliance requirements by the Card Network, mitigate conduct and reputational risk issues. The team strives to remain ahead of the Compliance change and ensure the business understands the implications and is prepared for change. It helps business functions manage their responsibilities while being in Compliance and help resolve any Compliance deficiencies.
- Assists in identify Card Network Compliance risks and performing Compliance risk assessment.
- Monitor change developments and potential impact on the Business including performing gap analysis and providing Compliance advisory to stakeholders.
- Perform and support Compliance risk assessments.
- Assists in providing training to create Compliance awareness including thematic issues.
- Liaise or engage with relevant stakeholders within markets as well as other global business and functions to provide expertise and support on all Card Network Compliance related matters.
- Interact and share best practices with Business lines.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationship with business managers at the Global and Country levels.
- Role requires some amount of Compliance experience with the Card Network.
- Have good working knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be analytical and have a good eye for detail.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work both as a team player as well as independently.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.