Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Cloud Engineer
- Support infrastructure to ensure our PaaS/IaaS platform is optimized for performance and reliability
- Consult with other technical team members and management on industry best practices. Discuss and agree on the most innovative solutions applicable to our cloud services environments
- Maintain and enhance internal tools
- Provide input to improve scalability and reliability of infrastructure to our Developers, System Administrators and Software Architects across all Teams
- Deploy and assist with maintenance of automation technologies (Scripts, APIs etc.)
- Maintain, Create and Update Knowledge base articles
- Enable customers on technologies using various medium formats including presentations, workshops, boot camps etc.
- Document all build and run procedures when implementing new automation technologies
- Experience in deploying and supporting web based applications
- Experience with orchestration and configuration of management toolsets like: Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Packer
- Understanding of operational concepts like change management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, performance tuning, monitoring, log analysis etc.
- Cloud Related Experience: Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of continues delivery and experience with the following: Jenkins, Git etc.
- Good understanding of Linux OS. - Mostly for configuration and troubleshooting purposes
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes advantageous
- BASH knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Experience in Incident and Problem Management
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure