The Analyst for Global Financial Service operations responsible for analyzing financial data of Wirecard Acquiring and Issuing business programs across multiple geographies in Asia Pacific. Responsibilities include assembling data and helping to summarize data to provide analytics on the various business models run by the company.
- Maintain the Operating Accounting System (OAS) to ensure data integrity and key data parameters are kept up-to-date
- Help to develop pricing models taking into account possible pricing structures and cost of operations unique to the country or region of operation
- Help to conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Track financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Collect, process and analyze data and present results in the form of business reports to respective business owners
- Work with Business units to identify analytical and reporting requirements
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data when necessary
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computing, Economics, Finance, Math
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivated
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must (any other foreign language is a plus)
To Recruitment Agencies: Take note that Wirecard does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.