As a Business Development Manager, your primary role is to develop new effective merchant relationship strategy and execute the development of regional strategic plans based on the companies growth objectives and directions. You will drive new merchant relationships and seek potential relationship activities with Merchants by partnerships, marketing and any other activities that can achieve the goal.
You will also be an effective team player and work together with across department.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Relationship Management, APAC.
Main job responsibilities:-
- Driving the growth of customer’s onboard Wirecard innovative payment platform.
- Actively source new customers as well as converting inbound leads.
- Handle multiple short sales cycles, ensure a high conversion rate and outperform sales targets.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to position Wirecard capabilities effectively with prospect, identify the requirements, possible implementation solutions and consultancy in regard to the company product portfolio.
- Calculate, prepare and track offers as well as contracts, hence managing corresponding sales negotiations.
- To create and prepare winning presentations, and participate in industry fairs, congresses as well as sales events.
- Monitor the market, actively placing products for existing and new customers to fully exploit cross-selling and upselling potential.
- At least 5-10 years relevant Relationship Management, preferably in the payments environment for major banks, PSP or processing company .
- Strong communicator with exceptional customer advocacy track record in the B2B services. Bachelor degree in Business or relevant.
- Experience working with other payment schemes such as American Express, UnionPay, Diners Club / Discover – is an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to bridge the gap between business issues and solutions
- Interpret business needs into requirements that can be fed to Technical Teams
- Pro-active and Self-starter mentality, and hands-on approach
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.