About the Position:-
- You will be driving the growth of national and international merchants onboard our innovative payment platform.
- You are expected to actively source new customers as well as converting inbound leads of all shapes and sizes.
- You will also handle multiple short sales cycles, ensure a high conversion rate and outperform your sales targets.
- Along the way, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to position our capabilities effectively with prospects, identify their requirements, possible implementation solutions and consultancy in regard to the our product portfolio.
- You will also calculate, prepare and track offers as well as contracts. You will be managing corresponding sales negotiations.
- You will create winning presentations, and participate in industry fairs, congresses as well as sales events.
- You will be also monitor the market, actively placing products for existing and new customers to fully exploit cross-selling and upselling potential.
- Minimum 2 year of Business Development experience within payments industry
- Strong communicator with consistent earnings over-achievement in B2B services.
- Exposure to merchant business industry or at least involved in payment solutions before.
- Show evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of CRM.
- Collaborative person with highest level of integrity.
- Travelling may be required
Attractive Salary + Bonus