Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Act as scrum Product Owner in a software development team
- Analyze and clarify business requirements with internal stakeholders while assessing the risks of various solution designs
- Create user stories, workflows, and acceptance criteria for new product functionalities and subsequently prepare sprints based on prioritization
- Serve as point of contact for the development team for any issues arising during the implementation phase and after the go-live
- Take product responsibility for approval, development, and production maintenance throughout its life cycle
- Create and maintain the relevant documentation
- University degree in Business Administration/Business Computer Science (TU, FH)
- Ideally, you already have experience as a Technical Product Manager/Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Knowledge of UI design and usability is a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to partner effectively with our stakeholders and team
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-organized, team-oriented and scrum/agile experience
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,461.00 gross/month, negotiable, depending on your education and qualifications
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.