Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz.
- Recording, evaluation, analysis and preparation of team requirements
- Prioritization and management of team backlog as well as receipt of user stories
- Close cooperation with other business analysts, the Principal Product Owner and internal stakeholders
- Implementation of our product vision in line with predefined priorities, and assistance with outsourced projects
- Maintenance of existing plug-ins, integration from a business perspective and improvement of existing merchant documentation (e. g. https://magento.wirecard.com) from the merchant and integrator perspective
- Active participation in the continuous enhancement of processes and tools used in development teams
- “Big picture” alignment in cooperation with the Team Lead/Business Owner
- Coordination of inter-team dependencies and reporting of deliverables, dependencies and achievements to the team leads as well as stakeholders
- Completed technical qualification in IT (Higher Technical Institute (TU), University of Applied Sciences (FH), or relevant secondary school (e.g. HTL))
- Experience with PHP or other programming languages
- Ideally project experience with WooCommerce, Shopware, Magento, Oxid, PrestaShop, etc. and experience in plug-in development
- Experience in requirements engineering, e-commerce and agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, good command of spoken and written German is an advantage
- Problem-solving skills, self-organization and fast grasp of new technologies
- Learning mindset, self-motivation, outstanding team and communication skills
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- Modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,461.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Daniela Rath-Schmuck or Mr. Marko Scherngell.