As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible analysis and definition of business and technical requirements.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this role will work closely with the Head of Customer Management APAC, to ensure that Epic and Sprint prioritisation and planning has been performed on a regular basis and perform retrospective analysis to ensure that best practise is being maintained.
The ideal candidate should have a great understanding of computer science fundamentals and be comfortable working with complex data models and data definitions, and must be meticulously detailed in understanding the full picture of each business requirement and mapping that to a specification.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young dedicated professional who is keen to learn more about the Agile project methodology and the Payments Industry and to broaden their scope of knowledge!
This role will be reporting to the Head of Customer Management APAC.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Ensure that all User Stories / Epics have been created and prioritised with the JIRA system
- Ensure User Stories have been prioritised into a Sprint Cycle and conduct regular reviews to ensure the overall delivery targets are being met
- Design visual screens / mock-ups in order to present clarity to development team
- Define process models / decision trees in order to describe the business lifecycle
- Work closely with the project team in Singapore and Malaysia to ensure User Stories and Bug Fixes have been fully described
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (Eg. Sales Ops, Risk, Operations) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Act as an SME and provide inputs into continuous improvement of the overall system functionality and business processes
- Support the clarification and resolution of production critical problems
- Creation and maintenance of several types of documentation (technical, sales material, fact sheets)
- Minimum 4 years and above relevant experience in Business Analyst role.
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience in working with vendor delivered IT products
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Experience working with Relational Databases and Data Models
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and execution skills
- Effective interaction with different departments
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Knowledge of payment processing would be a plus
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing