A business analyst with experience in card payments environment on both issuing and acquiring fronts preferably. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert on card payments domain for other members within the team and beyond. As part of a larger team, participates in implementation of new customers on our platform and integration with partnering financial institutions, contributes to platform roadmap from functional perspective. Assists in the analysis and interpretation of the rules and regulations and provides input for business and technology teams with actionable advice.
As part of project implementation team:
- To manage customer (internal and external) requirements,
- To oversee design, implementation and testing activities to make sure solution adheres to the design documentation,
- To act as an SME on customer requirements to all other project team members,
- To work hand in hand with project managers and assist on the overall project BA tasks
- To Research ad hoc requests from stakeholders and in payment schemes documentation
- Maintain requirements for platform roadmap on the markets within the area of responsibility, and follow-up with other teams and stakeholders to align department’s functional requirements with that of other verticals and ensure their implementation
- Experience in business analyst role for a bank, or processing company working on card payments functional areas inclusive of merchant acquiring and, optionally, issuing for at least Visa and MasterCard. Knowledge of other payment schemes and adjacent functional areas are a plus.
- Merchant acquiring experience including POS, MOTO and e-Commerce channels and all functional areas from acquisition, billing, settlement, dispute management, collections, termination, etc..
- Card issuing experience including prepaid cards, spanning all functional areas from product design, to processing (authorization, clearing, settlement, dispute management, exceptions handling), cardholder acquisition, etc..
- Knowledge of card payment schemes working principles, rules and regulations. Familiarity with documentation structure and terminology.
- Experience on working with Card Management Systems, Payment Gateways, Merchant Management Systems, Chargeback Management Systems, Transaction Switches and other similar complex IT systems in card payments environment
- Ability to capture, document, and interpret business requirements into actionable solution designs
- Good analytical and numbers skills
- Requirements management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter mentality, ability to work on your own and within large, geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or comparable work experience
- Able to travel up to 10-20% of the time
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.