Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Deploy, operate, improve and support a wide range of systems and processes within the Wirecard payment stack
- Take ownership analyze and solve complex problems end- to- end
- Deliver service that meets the highest quality standards
- Continuously improve monitoring solutions to minimize reaction times and avoid any impact on customer experience
- Establish unified CI/CD processes for different technology stacks
- Fully automate recurring tasks
- Work with teams across the globe
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in Computer Science or Information Technology, or several years of equivalent work experience
- Ability to grasp systems and processes quickly even if you have not worked with them before
- Strong Linux skills including scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Strong experience with application and service automation using tools like Rundeck, Puppet, Ansible and others
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern application monitoring tools (e.g. Elastic Stack, AppDynamics)
- Experience in working across multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You put yourself in the shoes of your internal customers and craft great and sustainable solutions
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,979.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.