Acquiring Operations Manager for Global Financial Service Acquiring operations responsible for the oversight of day-to-day financial operations which include Billing, Settlement, Clearing and Reporting with partnering Financial Institutions, Payment Schemes (Visa, MasterCard and others), Corporate partners and Regulatory entities.
Reports to the Head of Acquiring Operations for Team East.
- Manage billing and payments with partners, identifying and correcting any discrepancies or errors
- Establish and maintain a Regional Acquiring P&L Model, taking into account country-specific cost of operations and business revenue model
- Review and prepare reports for internal and external (including Regulators and Schemes) consumption on financial and accounting related areas
- Work with Settlement teams to reconcile daily settlement and payouts to merchants
- Lead investigation into reconciliation differences and provide recommendation for remedial actions
- Act as a business user for new payments projects, providing inputs to test plans/scripts and working with technical teams to resolve any issues found.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in payment cards operations environment for a major bank, PSP or processing company in a finance and accounting role
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or IT/Computer Science
- Well versed in Visa and MasterCard Authorization, Settlement and Clearing concept
- Good understanding of the various Visa and MasterCard Processing Fees and Interchange Fees in both Acquiring and Issuing environment.
- Attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret Business requirements into requirements for technical development
- Experience working with culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams
- Self-starter mentality and hands-on approach
- Able to travel 5 – 10% of the time
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must (any other foreign language is a plus)
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.