You will support our finance team to manage daily accounting tasks in the accounts receivable team. You will be part of the team which maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
You will help the team in the following tasks:-
- Perform issuance of invoices and send it out accordingly to customers
- Ensure accurate and completeness of invoices are raised
- Ensure no backlog on maintenance fees billed and SOA is send before deadline
- Record customer receipts, printing of statement of accounts and send it out to customers.
- Apply cash remittance and credit adjustments
- Review AR ageing report and follow up on overdue items
- Prepare reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis reports
- Work together with AP & AR team in accrual and other departments for work related matter such as migration projects for new entities.
- To attend all queries from customers, auditor and analysis to Tax Agent
- At least1 year of similar working experience in Accounts Receivable role.
- Candidates with exposure to work in Shared Services environment will be preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Well-versed in accounting principles and attention to details.
- Familiarity with accounting software like SAGE-300 and similar systems will be an advantage.
- Passionate in growing career in the accounting function.
- Has desire and leadership capabilities to lead a team.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.