You will support our finance team to manage daily accounting tasks in the accounts payable team. You will be part of the team which maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
You will help the team in the following tasks:-
- Process all invoices and charge it accurately to the identified cost centre.
- To attend all queries for AP from Auditor and Analysis to Tax Agent
- Update all invoices and vendors payment into the system on time and accurately.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and assist in resolution of invoice or claim discrepancies.
- Ensure all payment records and vendor files are in completeness.
- Perform end-of the month payment closing activities in accordance with group policies.
- Work together with AP & AR team in accrual and other departments for work related matter such as migration projects new entities
- At least 3 years of similar working experience in Accounts Payable role.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Well-versed in accounting principles and attention to details.
- Familiarity with accounting software like SAGE-300 and similar systems will be an advantage.
- Passionate in growing career in the accounting function.
- Has desire and leadership capabilities to lead a team.
- Candidates with exposure to work in Shared Services environment will be preferred.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.