You will support our finance team to manage daily accounting tasks. You will be part of the team which maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
You will help the team in the following tasks:-
- Prepare monthly journal entries such as cash, payroll, benefits, expense allocations & revenue on time.
- Ensure accruals for regular sales invoices are bit raised and vendor invoice not received.
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet account reconciliation
- Perform full set accounting and ensure interco balance are match
- Monthly interco balance tie-out matching for ASPAC and our international entities.
- Work together with AP & AR team in accrual and other departments for work related matter such as migration projects for new entities.
- To attend all queries from customers, auditor and analysis to Tax Agent
- At least 3 years of similar working experience in General Ledger role.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Well-versed in accounting principles and attention to details.
- Familiarity with accounting software like SAGE-300 and similar systems will be an advantage.
- Passionate in growing career in the accounting function.
- Has desire and leadership capabilities to lead a team.
- Candidates with exposure to work in Shared Services environment will be preferred.
- Needless to say, you must have tip-top analytical skills, an attention to details and excel in managing time. It would be ideal if you have just achieved status as CPA or ACCA.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.