You will support our finance team to manage daily accounting tasks. You will be part of the team which maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
You will support our finance team in performing:-
- Responsible for journal entries for general ledger (GL);
- Verify the GL coding of the vendor invoices;
- Provide assistance to prepare financial reports, management reports, month-end reports;
- Support for GL accounting postings and monthly/quarterly financial closing of accounts;
- Assist in the reviews of the accounts, creditors and other debtors’ monthly statements;
- Be involved in inter-company billing, maintaining of fixed assets schedules and office overheads;
- Prepare cash book balance summary and timely reconciliations of bank statements;
- Ensure accurate update of the accounting system daily;
- Other ah-hoc duties assigned by the management.
You have worked as a General Ledger Executive or similar role.
You have a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, having experience with a mainstream accounting software, and other productivity tools like EXCEL.
Needless to say, you must have tip-top analytical skills, an attention to details and excel in managing time. It would be ideal if you have just achieved status as CPA or ACCA.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.