Our Global Financial Services (GFS) team is responsible for design, development, and operation of the payment platform that serves our global key customers. The platform is based on a unified technology stack and processes. It offers our customers localised merchant acquiring and card issuing solutions in countries governed by different banking regulations.
You will report to the Vice President of Strategic Projects and be responsible for managing strategic relationships with banks and payment schemes, and support delivery of our initiatives as part of the roadmap or internal requests, roll-out of planned services in each new country.
You are to take ownership of entrusted initiatives, align stakeholders’ requirements and expectations, and do whatever it takes to support the implementation of critical initiatives which would form the bedrock for our merchant acquiring and card issuing services.
You are expected to lead these tasks:-
- Proactively managing existing relationships with key banks and payment schemes;
- Shared accountability for all proposals, contracts and any further documentation which are required for GFS to achieve the relevant operating licenses;
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner;
- Develop and deliver consultancy projects to various channels;
- Increase company’s involvement with clients and partners;
- Serve as a support function both internally and externally for projects;
- Create and maintain solid, long term strategic partnerships.
You are a strong communicator with expert relationship management experience with senior stakeholders in the payment industry. You possess excellent business knowledge in payments card issuing/acquiring services. You are familiar with payment industry, card acquiring schemes, financial regulations and have a track record in delivering innovative technology and/or business initiatives across several countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing