Wirecard Communication Services
Don’t miss out on an attractive career opportunity!
Wirecard Communication Services GmbH offers various consultation and information services in relation to customer dialogue. We work with companies from various industries, including banking and financial services, gaming, IT and mail-order businesses. Each year, we work with new customers in exciting new areas.
Our communication and service centre for private and business customers consists of a physical call centre in Leipzig as well as a virtual call centre with remote agents working from home. We provide our customers with consultation and information across all desired channels, including telephone, email, fax, post, online and video chat.
Are you a customer-oriented, reliable person with strong communication skills? Then you’d be perfect for our team. Wirecard Communication Services offers you an attractive career and development opportunities in a fast-growing environment. You will enjoy great personal freedom, such as the ability to work from home or work part time, and find the perfect work–life balance in an open-minded, international team.
Areas of responsibility at Wirecard Communication Services
You are the contact person for customers.
- You help with queries regarding credit card settlements and account balances, with registration and also with technical challenges.
- You work in close cooperation with project leaders and give vital input on how processes can be optimised for customers.
- Do you have a talent for languages and are proficient in at least one foreign language? Are you also confident with computers and have a good understanding of new technologies? Then we need you!
With you on our team, our customer orders are in the best of hands.
- You will process customer orders received with a consistent, experienced approach (including converting account statuses).
- You will also assist your team in the case of further questions and issues that cannot be handled in the front office.
- Do you have excellent German and English language skills and take a flexible approach to your work? Then you’d be just right for our team.
With your expertise, you will help us move forward.
- You will manage desktop and server operating systems and be on hand to provide your colleagues with help and advice.
- You will keep application servers and client workstations running and help us to plan our expansion.
- You will assist IT with second-level support and ensure that all queries are handled as quickly as possible.
- If you would like to support our international team in these areas, we would love to hear from you.
Every successful team relies on a quality trainer.
- As a trainer, you will lay the foundations for high-quality customer dialogue and ensure that our team is always up to speed with the latest knowledge in order to provide our customers with competent help and advice.
- You are responsible for training our team in relation to expertise and communication.
- Are you able to understand training needs and identify which processes can be optimised based on your experience? Then let the training begin!
You help our team to reach their goals.
- You will collaborate closely with our service team and assist them in whatever they need.
- Your primary goal will be to help our team to reach the desired quality standards in order to guarantee maximum customer satisfaction.
- If you have strong communication skills as well as experience in employee development, we look forward to hearing from you.
You always take a team approach.
- You will be responsible for employee development and disciplinary matters.
- You will be the first point of contact for your team for all issues relating to day-to-day operations.
- Your goal is to motivate and guide your team successfully through their work for the customer.
- By managing your team and monitoring their targets, you will play a key role in the success of our company. Does this sound like a challenge that might interest you? Then get in touch with us.
Don’t leave anything to chance.
- In relation to key performance indicators, you will have a good understanding of planning and prioritising the discussions and emails that need to be processed in order to avoid unnecessary waiting time.
- You will also ensure that there are sufficient staffing resources in the office at all times in order to handle customer enquiries.
- Do you take an analytical approach to your thoughts and actions and enjoy working with statistics? Then feel free to send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
You give everything for your customer.
- You will collaborate closely with our customers to ensure successful execution of projects and will do everything in your power to show the customer that we are the right service provider.
- By collaborating closely with all departments, you will ensure that all targets are achieved for the project.
- Your primary goal is to ensure that the project has a positive impact, namely strengthening the relationship between Wirecard Communications and our customer. Sound interesting? Then join our team.